Faster install. Lower installation time. Better seal.
Gustafson G-3® is a self-sealing gasketed duct system. A triple-lipped EPDM rubber gasket is placed in a groove at the end of the fitting. When the fitting is inserted into the spiral duct, the gasket folds back forming a seal against the inside of the spiral duct and eliminating the need for any sealer.
In order to achieve optimum sealing for all diameters, various gasket sizes are used. The G-3 gasket is made from a material resistant to ozone, UV rays, and temperature fluctuations. A silicone gasket for special applications is also available. The G-3 gasket is rated for temperatures from -20ºF to +212ºF (silicone gasket rated for temperatures from -94ºF to +302ºF).
Advantages during installation
• Quick assembly – no mastic required
• Easy to install, especially where space is limited
• Better ergonomics
• Assembling and adjusting is made easier
• Less need for manual tools
Advantages during use
• Self-sealing gasket provides a tighter duct system
• The ducts are easier to clean and the risk of bacteria growth is reduced
Bring installation to the highest level
• Gustafson G-3 is offered in a variety of sizes of ducts and fittings up to 24″ in diameter
• Construction materials include
Single Wall Catalog
Gustafson G-3 Specification
G-3 Assembly Instructions
Single Wall Tolerance, Gauge, & e-dimensions
Box Quantity List
[gallery_bank type=”grid” format=”thumbnail” show_albums=”9%2C59%2C60%2C61%2C62%2C63%2C64%2C65%2C66%2C67%2C68″ title=”true” desc=”false” responsive=”true” display=”all” sort_by=”random” albums_in_row=”3″ animation_effect=”bounce” album_title=”true”]